Sunday 22 February 2015

Swimming Goals T1 2015

Description:
This term, we have had a goal that we want to acheive by the time swimming sports has arrived in Week 7. We swim 3 times a week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), so we don't have much time to acheive it.

The Big Idea:
My Goal is to be able to manage doing backstroke. I will acheive this by practicing every time I get the opportunity to go swimming. I will practise like I am practicing Dawn to Dusk.

First Video:

Evaluation:
I think I really improved on my backstroke, because now I can see what I am doing, and not moving too much.

Second Video:

2 comments:

  1. This post still needs finishing...please check the criteria on the whiteboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with your evaluation Tane. I think that this is a result of your hard work! You listened incredibly well to feedback and feedforward and acted on this advice. Well done.

    ReplyDelete