Monday 23 March 2015

Shape's with Troy

Description: We have been learning about Geometry for Maths for the past few weeks. We looked at all the different types of shapes and in particular triangles. We have learnt that there are 4 different types of triangles and we created something to share our understanding about each of them.

The Big Idea: I have been working with Houston to create a poster about Triangles, so others who haven't been in our group learning with us, they can look at it and understand.


Evaluation: I think we did well with explaining how many even sides and angles the triangles have. I think we could improve on saying what angles are on what side.

Feedback: I think you did good at making it big and bold and I like how you have a title and I know the four different triangles. 
Feedforward: I think you could stick with 2 colors because there are lots of colors. #Jake😃

No comments:

Post a Comment