Thursday 25 August 2016

Writing Portfolio Sample

Description: In writing we have been learning to use descriptive words. First we made our own slide, with tonnes of other options for boring words. For example, good could be exquisite. Then we watch a video on how tennis balls are made, and we wrote some words down for inspiration. Now we have our story made.
Our inspiration...

Evaluation: I think that this is the best story I have written ever, because it was so descriptive compared to my other ones. My next goal is to keep the descriptiveness consistent. Feedback/Feedforward:I think you use lots of great words and not boring ones. Next time you could change the scene. Max

1 comment:

  1. Tane, WOW I agree with your evaluation as this is the best piece I have ever read from you. Your descriptive language was on point! Next time think about how you could continue the suspense that you already created instead of ending quite suddenly. Still an outstanding piece though buddy!

    ReplyDelete