Sunday 4 September 2016

E T Reo Portfolio Sample

Description: In E T Reo we have been doing Whakatauki's. A Whakatauki is a Maori Proverb, or something to live by. Our first Whakatauki was 'He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata! He tangata! He tangata!', which means 'What is the most important thing in the world? It is people! It is people! It is people!' We made some art to go with the Whakatauki.
Feedback/Feedforward: I love how much detail was in your drawing. Maybe next time you could go a bit closer on where there are all the people so we can see the quote.

Evaluation: I like my person but I am not that happy that I couldn't get it done because of E Learning Buddies.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of this whakatauki Tane? Do you agree or disagree that people are the most important thing in the world? Why?

    That is funny that you said you weren't very happy that you didn't get it done! I was impressed with the amount you got done considering your other commitment of elearning buddies!

    ReplyDelete